- Legal disclaimer
Varenne Entreprises6, cité Paradis
Email contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Téléphone : 01.53.24.24.38
Publication director : Jean-Arnaud Dyens
Website hostingThe rencontres-flotauto.com website is hosted by the company OVH :
140 Quai du Sartel
1. Legal disclaimerIn accordance with the provisions from article 6 III-1 of law #2004-575 from June 21, 2004 regarding trust in the digital economy, we inform you that the website https://rencontres.flotauto.com (hereafter called the « Website ») is published by the company Varenne Entreprises (hereafter called the « Company ») - SARL with capital of EUR 5,578,794 - 339 453 508 Paris RCS - Headquarters : 6, cite Paradis 75010 Paris - Tel. +33 (0)126.96.36.199.38
The Director of the publication is Mr. Jean-Arnaud Dyens
Creation, production : LENI DIGITAL
2. Photographic creditsThe photos illustrating the Website are non-contractual.
- Varenne Entreprises
- Christophe Filleule
3. Site contentThe information communicated on the Website is presented for informational and general purposes. It does not claim to be exhaustive in nature.
Despite all the attention and care involved in the Website’s creation and its regular updating, errors can appear in the information presented. The Website’s users will therefore carry out all useful verifications and are alone responsible for how they use the available information.
4. Personal data protectionThe personal data collected under the framework of this Website are meant for the Company, which, in the absence of opposition from the user, is authorized to :
- conserve them using computer memory,
- use them for statistical and informational purposes regarding the trade shows it organizes.
The user is likely to receive messages from Flottes Automobiles.
Varenne Entreprises does not transfer named data to third parties.
In accordance with article 34 from the « Data Privacy » act from January 6, 1978, modified according to the terms of the Law from August 6, 2004, the user has the right to access, modify, correct and remove any of their personal data.
You can exercise these rights at anytime, by sending a letter to the Company at the following address: Varenne Entreprises - 6, cité Paradis - 75010 Paris.
5. Intellectual propertyWith the exception of what falls under the scope of the public domain, all elements (information, data, brands, logos, etc.) on the Website are the exclusive or conceded property of the Company and are protected by royalties, copyright and more generally, the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code or any law recognized by the legislation in effect.
Unless mentioned otherwise and with the exception of authorized reproductions according to the terms of article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property code, copying, presenting, downloading, circulating, modifying or reproducing, in whole or in part, the elements composing the Website in light of publication or circulation regardless of the means or format, is strictly prohibited, except with prior written authorization from the Company.
If applicable, any authorized reproduction must include the phrase : "This document comes from the official Flottes Automobiles website www.rencontres-flotauto.com. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited."
In addition, the section consulted as well as the date of consultation will need to be referenced. The user is also prohibited from introducing data on the Website, which could modify or be likely to modify the Website’s content or data appearance, presentation or organization as well as the works appearing on the Website regardless of the process.
Since violating these provisions represents forgery as defined under the Intellectual Property Code, any transgressor is subject to criminal and civil punishments outlined by the French legislation.
6. Creation of hyperlinksAny link to the Website must be the subject of a written prior authorization from the Company.
In any event, the Company reserves the right to withdraw this authorization at any time if it seems to them that the link to the Website is likely to harm the interests of the latter.
Moreover, it is indicated that websites with a hyperlink to this Website (hyperlinks directly linking to the Website or established from it), are not controlled by the Company, which declines all responsibility in terms of their content.
7. Access conditionsExcept in the case of force majeure, an event beyond its control (disruptions or interruptions to the access network, breakdowns in the user’s IT or telephone equipment and, more generally speaking, any event related to Internet access conditions) and subject to any potential failures and maintenance interventions necessary for the Website’s proper functioning, the Company promises to do its best in order to make the Website continually accessible.
8. CookiesThe user is informed that, when visiting the Website, a cookie can be automatically installed on its browsing software.
Cookies are a block of data that do not access the user’s identity, but are used to record information regarding the user’s browsing history on the Website. The configuration of the browsing software informs users of the presence of cookies and makes it possible for them to eventually refuse them in the manner permitted by the browser.
9. LiabilityThe Company is not responsible for any damage resulting from any kind of interruption or breakdown, suspension or termination of the Website, regardless of the reason, well as any material or immaterial damage that could result from any kind of connection to the Website. The user is alone responsible for their connection to the Website.
10. Online usage rulesThe user is duly notified of the existence of online rules and uses in effect, known as « Nétiquette », and the different deontology standards accessible online and promises to comply with them.
In this regard, they specifically promise to respect the Website’s integrity and are prohibited from obstructing or forcing the Website’s operations, modifying, altering or fraudulently removing the content accessible on the Website and fraudulently introducing information on the Website.
In addition, the user declares accepting the online characteristics and limits, namely :
- that data circulating online are not protected, specifically against being potentially misappropriated,
- that it is up to them to take all appropriate measures in order to protect their own data and/or software against any kind of contamination by potential viruses and against any intrusion attempt to their system by third parties,
- that it is up to them to take all measures so that their computer configuration allows them to consult and receive the Website’s services.
In addition, any aspect of the Website can be modified, supplemented, removed or updated without notice, at the complete discretion of the Company.
PERSONAL DATA« The information collected is the subject of digital processing meant to be used for the communication of the Rencontres Flotauto Trade show. The recipient of the data is Varenne Entreprises.
In accordance with the « Data Privacy » act from January 6, 1978, modified in 2004, you benefit from the right to access and correct your information, which you can exercise by contacting Varenne Entreprises Salon Les Rencontres Flotauto, 6 cité Paradis 75010 Paris.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data.